Stacy London Is Dating a Woman: ‘I Fell in Love’


Stacy London Is Dating a Woman: ‘I Fell in Love’
Love is noticeable all around! Stacy London affirmed her relationship status in front of the new year and cleared up any bits of gossip or misinterpretations about her sexuality all the while. 

VIP Couples With Surprisingly Big Age Differences 

The What Not to Wear alum uncovered through Instagram on Tuesday, December 31, that she is dating a lady after a Twitter client posted about it saying, "so nobody was going to disclose to me that stacy from what not to wear is gay and has a hot butch sweetheart?" 

London, 50, tended to this disclosure and furthermore destroyed any haters in her legit post that began with "NOT THAT IT'S ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS But rather… I should address all the stuff I hear drifting around out there." 

Superstar Couples Who Have Been Caught in the Act 

She proceeded: "2019 has been an insane year for heaps of reasons. This first year of adapting to distress and a great deal of unexpected medical problems was, on occasion, such a genuinely dull spot to be. Yet, likewise with the majority of life, there has been such fantastic happiness also and the individual generally answerable for that is @catyezbak, who is my sweetheart and has been for over a year." 

The Truth About Style creator proceeded to state that she has been dating Cat Yezbak, who is the co-CEO of Small Beautiful Things in New York City close by London, for over a year and that despite the fact that this is the first run through she's freely tended to her relationship, she was never concealing her sentiment. 

"Every one of my loved ones know her well," the New York local clarified. "I haven't strutted her around via web-based networking media for a few reasons: 1) I've had open connections previously and I don't cherish that."

Post a Comment

0 Comments