Dwyane Wade and daughter Gabrielle Union Kaavia - our quarantine mood

 Dwyane Wade and daughter Gabrielle Union Kaavia - our quarantine mood



The main mood! Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union's 17-month-old daughter, Kaavia, have had the most closely related quarantine reaction amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The couple shared hilarious photos of the toddler during quarantine via social media, from trying a new hairstyle to staring at TV.

Wade and Union welcomed their baby girl in November 2018 through a surrogate mother after several miscarriages.

“We are sleepless and delirious, but we are so happy to share that our miracle child appeared last night through a surrogate mother, and 11/7 will forever remain in our hearts as the most beautiful of all beautiful days,” the publication says. more". The 47-year-old Wine author signed his ad at the time. "Welcome to the party, sweet girl!"

The 38-year-old retired professional basketball player, who married Union in April 2014, already has three children from previous relationships - Zaire, 18, Zaya, 12, and Xavier, 6. His 18-year-old nephew Daveon also lives with She has a whole character, "the athlete told Us Weekly exclusively about his youngest in July 2019." She is very picky about everything, like her mother, very picky, but I like it because that she lets you know who she is and that she wants what she doesn't want. It's easier for me to say, “Oh, don't you want that? Cool.'"

Union does not feel “mom's guilt” for raising a toddler while working in the entertainment industry, she told Us exclusively next month, explaining, “The opportunity to have a job that I love and a child I dreamed of [excellent]. I am a better mother, because I can leave and do what I love. Even if I fail miserably, I follow my dreams. ... I would not be such a mother if every day I did not try to make my dreams come true, and the dreams of other people - into reality. So I have no guilt. "

Keep scrolling to see Kaavia's funniest pictures during the coronavirus pandemic, from crying on limited screen time to deep reflection..


Post a Comment

0 Comments