Garth Brooks wins Billboard Music Awards 2020 Icon Award, thanks to "Love of My Life" by Tricia Yerwood

 Garth Brooks wins Billboard Music Awards 2020 Icon Award, thanks to "Love of My Life" by Tricia Yerwood


Legendary! Garth Brooks was honored with an Icon Award at the 2020 Billboard Music Awards on Wednesday October 14th.


Look at the style of the stars at the Billboard Music Awards

The country superstar received an award from his friend Cher and performed a medley of his hits. In his acceptance speech, Brooks thanked his 15-year-old wife, Trisha Yerwood, calling her "the love of my life." He also thanked his friend Cher, telling her, "For Miss Cher, receiving the award you received makes me feel cool and cool - it's never a word I would use to describe me."


The 58-year-old Friends in Low Places singer is the only musician to have eight diamond-certified albums, all of which have sold over 10 million copies.


He is also the only country artist to have nine No. 1 albums on the Billboard 200 chart and a 19-time Billboard Music Awards winner.

Post a Comment

0 Comments