Kelly Henderson claims Christine Cavallari used the Jay Cutler romance rumor for the "Very Cavallari" storyline

 Kelly Henderson claims Christine Cavallari used the Jay Cutler romance rumor for the "Very Cavallari" storyline




Cavallari himself may have ended, but the drama surrounding the show is still alive and well. Kelly Henderson has accused former best friend Christine Cavallari of using rumors that she was having an affair with Jay Cutler to make the show more interesting.

Former friendship of Christine Cavallari and Kelly Henderson
The 38-year-old celebrity stylist admitted on Thursday, October 29, on an episode of The Domenic Nati Show, that she was "not entirely sure" why her friendship with 33-year-old Cavallari ended. “A week before filming began, I received a message from her that she was upset with me. Then I didn't even understand and didn't know [what] was going on, ”she said, noting that, in her opinion, her“ busy ”schedule contributed to the split. "Unfortunately, I think it played a role in the fact that they needed a storyline for the show."

Henderson claimed that the Laguna Beach alum discouraged her from commenting on the infidelity rumors when they started: "I was told not to discuss it because it was bulls - and if you gave life to the rumors, it only made them bigger and truer." , she argued, adding that she never contacted Cutler, 37, because she didn't want her words to "distort me."

Christine Cavallari and Jay Cutler: ups and downs
The Velvet's Edge founder then explained why she hadn't contacted Cavallari following news of her split from the former NFL star.

“I think it's interesting that after she said everything that she said about me on national TV and what was not true, she expected me to contact her. At that moment, I felt betrayed and not like we were friends, ”she said. “I probably didn’t reach out to us either because I was so blown up by the tabloids because she put a novel in people's minds that was never true, and it never happened. So yeah, I wasn't very happy with her. It seemed to me that I should not lend a helping hand. I was in the wrong place to do this. "


Post a Comment

0 Comments