Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian celebrate Kaitlyn Jenner's 71st birthday with Kendall and Kylie Jenner

 Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian celebrate Kaitlyn Jenner's 71st birthday with Kendall and Kylie Jenner



Kim, Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian celebrated Kaitlyn Jenner's 71st birthday with Kendall and Kaa, they're family! The Kardashians called Kaitlyn Jenner's 71st birthday along with their sisters Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner.

Caitlyn Jenner through the years
The Olympian posted a photo from the holiday on Friday, October 30 to Instagram. "I feel very happy on my 71st birthday!" she wrote. "I love you all so much!" In the frame, Caitlyn was sitting at the dinner table with Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kylie, Kendall, and friend Sofia Hutchins.

The I Am Cait alumna's relationship with her former stepdaughters has been controversial at times since her split from Kris Jenner in 2013. Chloe, 36, was conspicuously absent from Caitlyn's 70th birthday party in October 2019, although Courtney, 41, Kim, 40, Kendall, 24, and Kylie, 23, were in attendance.

Celebrities
Despite her apparent disdain, the Revenge Body host explained in her Instagram story at the time that she was “shooting ads all day”.

A source insisted later that month that Chloe and Caitlin were not "very close," but that they had "zero bad blood" with each other. “Chloe had something on the night of Caitlyn's birthday party in Nobu, but Chloe and Caitlyn don't fight. They mend [their relationship], ”an insider told Us. "Kylie and Khloe are so close and like best friends, so she will never be rude to Kylie and disrespectful to Kylie's dad without going [to the party]."

Kardashian! See Photos of Famous Families
The author of Secrets of My Life made a splash in November 2019 when she stated that she hadn't spoken to the Good American co-founder in years. “I started [by telling] Brandon [Jenner] my son [when I crossed over] and he said to me, 'Dad, I've always been so proud to be your son, but I've never been so proud of you.' right now, "Caitlin recalled on the TV show I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." “I went through every child, and for some reason Chloe was angry at something throughout the whole process. Five or six years have passed, and since then I haven't really spoken to her.

She added: “We were very close, I raised her from the age of 5. I really don't know what her problem is. ”Eiley Jenner


Post a Comment

0 Comments