Heather Rae Young from Sunset shares photo of her second favorite wedding dress

 Heather Rae Young from Sunset shares photo of her second favorite wedding dress


Close but not a cigar! Heather Rae Young shared a behind-the-scenes look while shopping for her wedding dress while modeling her second favorite dress.

See how Sunset's lineup has changed since season 1: photos
On Tuesday October 13th, the 33-year-old Selling Sunset star posted on Instagram a photo of herself in a stunning mermaid wedding dress, adorned with white floral embellishments with sheer panels. As beautiful as the number is, it's not something she will wear on her big day.

“So this is NOT a yes dress, but it was my second favorite dress,” she wrote in the caption.

2020 celebrity engagement rings: all diamonds and jewelry
Instead, she says she ended up choosing the design from Galia Lahav. “After trying my top 3s several times, I chose my dream dress from my favorite wedding dress designer @galialahav. Is this what you would portray me in? What do you think my chosen dress looks like? "

Between a flawless fit and intricate details, can you even imagine how beautiful number one is if number two is so incredible ?


Post a Comment

0 Comments